Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Buana Jaya Broiler Farm in Cariu, Jonggol

Broiler Chickens Farm.I started the business partnership of broiler chickens in 2010 was in the area Buana Jaya Cariu, Jonggol, West Java. What I give the name Rinika Chicken Farm. I feel how difficult it is to start a business. Starting with my interest in a business partnership with broiler chickens. After more or less two years studying this chicken business, directly from the national poultry expert, who by chance me and he is at a bank that provides financing to businesses of agriculture, fishery and animal husbandry. With this position I also have easy access to farms owned by some farmers, fish farmers and ranchers more easily, and have the flexibility for getting some informations in detail  about various things from businesses that they manage.

My first step is to gain access to the partnership and the quota amount of production capacity that will be my direction. Then, assisted by the partnership, in deciding where our farm is planned to be founded. Assessment of suitable areas of land based on land conditions, temperature, humidity, air / wind, distance from houses, water sources, access roads, electricity and land acquisition investment costs, each has its own criteria.

So it was decided to purchase a plot of land with an area of approximately 1.3 hectares in area Buana Jaya, Cariu. With my limited financial ability I also built a barn open house covering an area of about 700  square meters to 6500 chicken volume capacity


No comments:

Post a Comment